FIXED TERM AGREEMENT EXPIRING 16 SEPTEMBER 2022 - APPLICATIONS ENCOURAGED PRIOR TO VIEWING
This airy well-presented character style home is positioned in one of Robina's most sought after estates, you will love coming home to this peaceful haven where the family can run free.
Blessed with two expansive living spaces that can be easily separated by bifolds, along with generous bedrooms and master with ensuite, paved rear patio and sprawling fenced yard makes this home the perfect family abode.
Boasting new carpets, new ducted air, hard floors to living and carpet to bedrooms, WIR and BIR’s, huge galley kitchen with gas cooker, separate laundry, and landscaped gardens, delivers a functional and neatly presented property ready for you to make your home.
• Well-presented lowset brick and tile construction with wrap around porch
• 3 bedrooms - king size master with walk through robe, 2 & 3rd queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 neat bathrooms - master room with ensuite, and main bathroom with separate shower/bath and WC
• Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and insulation in roof for year-round comfort
• Two living zones - spacious lounge room featuring durable timber look flooring, and a comfortable tiled dining space adjoining kitchen complete with open fireplace
• Large functional family kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher, gas hob, and breakfast bar
• Seamless interconnectivity to the outdoor spaces through large sliding doors from both living areas
• Garden shed for added storage
• Easy parking for boats, caravan, trailers, and more
• Pets considered
This sweet home is located within 5 - 10 mins walking distance to local shops, Robina Pavilions Tavern, transport, parks and recreation fields/amenities, chemist/medical centre, restaurants, childcare, dining. And within a few mins drive, M1 freeway access, RQ's Tavern, bond university, Titan Stadium, Easy T Centre, Cinema, Robina Rail, Pac Fair, Q Centre, and Robina Town Centre offering world class dining, shopping, and entertainment experiences and so much more. Best of all our beautiful beaches are only around 10-15 mins drive and GC airport approx 20 mins.
ABOUT ROBINA - Perfectly located, Robina is central to all the attractions of the Gold Coast, to its beautiful beaches, to the scenic hinterland and to the charming seaside towns of northern New South Wales. Its facilities are unmatched - a major hospital, an internationally renowned university, railway, hospital, and a sports stadium - but the suburb still feels surprisingly open, fresh, and serene. Robina is also home to one of the biggest shopping centres in the southern hemisphere!
*Important* Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rockpool Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should conduct their own research to verify the information contained herein or about the property for sale.
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes