Finally made the call to upgrade or ‘move up north’? But you’re struggling to find a home that’s close to everything? A home that has the perfect family layout but is also capably equipped to entertain the steady stream of envious interstate visitors?
Perhaps you’re after water frontage, but also want to be a mere 1km from one of Goldy’s best beaches? Oh and… let’s not forget, you’ll need a pool, a bar & restaurant precinct (that’s walkable), local shops, reputable schools, and throw in some flat terrain so you can take two wheels instead of four.
But wait, there’s more, and we’re not talking steak knives! How about a discrete retreat-style master bedroom, complete with stylish ensuite and spacious WIR. Or what about separate living zones to cater for differing generational viewing and musical tastes, or the fact there is a covered secure parking space for each bedroom, should you be blessed enough to have the boomerang generation still gracing your dinner table!
Well, look no further, this property delivers all the above features and more, ready to serve up a GC lifestyle upgrade. But you forgot one thing, the dog! Got that covered too! Pizzey Park precinct is situated the perfect dog-walking distance away and hosts an expansive off leash area, dog lake and agility park. Incidentally Pizzey is equally renowned for its top-level sporting and skate facilities catering to those who seek to elevate their athletic pursuits.
So, to crystalise your wish-list, we thought we’d summarise the following notable features for this amazing family entertainer:
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 living areas, 1 formal dining
• Multi internal and external entertaining zones
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Formal dining and separate informal breakfast bar
• Skylight to kitchen
• 24 Solar Electricity Panels
• Expansive covered timber decking entertainment with integrated gas BBQ
• King size master bedroom with dual-basin ensuite and walk in robe
• Second bedroom with ensuite
• BIR’s to all other bedrooms
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and loungeroom
• Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout
• Wraparound deck off master bedroom
• 2 double width remote slider front access gates
• Rainwater tank
• Tropical landscaped gardens surrounding landscaped pool with timber decking
• Large garden shed
• Long water westerly views
• Outdoor shower next to the pool area
• Security screens to all windows
• Council rates $3386 per year, Water $1388 per year
Boasting waterways with names such as Rumrunner Lake and Lake Wonderland, it’s easy to see the appeal of Mermaid Waters, a canal community which sits at the elbow of Mermaid Beach. Australian surveyor John Oxley first came to the area in 1823 and gave it its name after the cutter ship Mermaid on which he travelled. Each compass point boasts a collection of iconic surf beaches, chic bars and restaurants, or colossal shopping centres, leaving nothing to be desired for this amazing location.
*Important* Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rockpool Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should conduct their own research to verify the information contained herein or about the property for sale.
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room