This previously owner occupier property has now become available to rent. Ideally suited to a large family, you will appreciate the living spaces and large garden. This property will also accept a family pet!
Do you need somewhere where you can relax on a balcony whilst watching the children play? This home has a lovely long front verandah, back rear deck and entertaining space. The ground floor area also has space for another outdoor setting under cover.
Large flat black where you can comfortably park 2 cars in the garage and 2 on the driveway PLUS a caravan or jetski/ boat/trailer as well.
If you are an extended family, you could have dual upstairs downstairs. There is a large multi purpose room could be used a bedroom / living room or even home office, bathroom, generous laundry on the ground level and upper level has 3 bedrooms, bathroom / toilet, well planned kitchen, dining and living rooms with air conditioning. All bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Garden has a garden shed plenty of room on this double block for a trampoline or swing set. Don't delay and book your inspection now to view this one of a kind family orientated home.
The home is located in a quiet leafy street yet just minutes to everything
What you will also love:
* 1km to the Broadwater
* 600m to Labrador State School
* 500m to Norm Rix Park
* Close to public transport
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom upstairs
* Studio/4th bedroom, 1 original bathroom downstairs
* Recently refurbished with new kitchen, paint and carpet, ac, lighting, fans and blinds
* Undercover entertaining area/balcony both front and back
* Secure double garage with workbench and internal entry
* 26 panel solar power system
* Large laundry
*Gorgeous leafy street
Please call Tara Wallis 0488 160 605 or register below