This location delivers easy coastal living, serving up some of the best this beautiful region has to offer. Start your day with a surf at the iconic Burleigh point break, only short stroll south, or greet the rising sun as you take your morning stroll along the picturesque Burleigh boardwalk. With renowned café's located at each end of this famous strip, the toughest decision will be who will get your business each day!
Coffee in hand, you arrive home in time to savour your finals sips in the comfort of your favourite armchair. Featuring open plan living and dining, 2 spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes and master boasting direct slider access to a covered sitting area, leading out to an oversize north facing alfresco patio stylishly finished with modern marbled tiles. Here you tend to your veggie and herb garden that unassumingly fits at one end of the open-air space, leaving ample room for the bbq and outdoor setting willingly on standby to entertain your friends and family.
Timber floorboards and air con to open plan living/dining coupled with plentiful bench space and kitchen cabinetry, ensures the unit's central location is matched by its functionality, generous proportions, and easy living charm. The large single lock up garage located in the secure basement car park ensures your car and leisure gear also have ample storage to keep everything in its place and at the ready for your active lifestyle.
- Notable features of this unit and location include;
- North facing ground floor apartment
- 2 carpeted bedrooms with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
- Oversized alfresco tiled entertaining area with private alcove off the master bedroom
- Fujitsu reverse cycle split system air conditioning to open plan living-dining
- Generous sized bathroom with inset laundry
- Directly opposite popular Commune Café, Light Years, Margarita Cartel and The Little Place dining precinct
- Short stroll to Burleigh State School that hosts Burleigh Farmer's Markets open every Saturday from 7am - 'rain, hail or shine'
- Leisurely stroll to Burleigh CBD, renowned Burleigh Pavilion, and the legendary Burleigh Headland
- 10 minutes' drive to the Airport
- Boutique 12 apartment complex
Low Body Corporate.
Whether you're looking to invest, or simply move in and start enjoying the Burleigh lifestyle, this unit represents fantastic buying and won't last long… Book your inspection toda
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes