A tastefully renovated singles pad or savvy investment opportunity awaits in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
This spacious 6th floor apartment with beach to mountain panoramic views will provide a rental yield of 5.6% (approx), is 350m to the light rail, 50m to the nearest bus stop and a stones throw from the almost completed billion dollar beachside development 'Jewel' Towers.
One block back from the beach and a short walk to Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise dining precincts, this one bedroom unit could also pay for itself as a holiday let, and for an interstate investor could remain vacant when a beachside holiday is in order.
• One bedroom/one bathroom
• North/East facing balcony
• Holiday, letting manager onsite
• Separate laundry
• Spacious living
• Good sized kitchen
• Resort facilities including sauna, pool and BBQ area
• Secure basement carpark
• 150m to light rail
• 50m to Jewel and bus stop
• 150m to the beach
• Body Corporate = $120 per week
• Rates under $1200 for both water and council